S’enregistrer  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion 
Nick Ahmed Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   news web geek Index du Forum » Domaine Android » Jeux Android
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mewslily

Féminin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 虎 Tigre
Point(s): 131
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Avr - 09:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Nick Ahmed Jersey Répondre en citant
by Grandesso Federico

CANNES, France, May 22 (Xinhua) -- Joseph Fiennes, British actor presenting the trailer of "The Last Race" in the Chinese pavilion at the ongoing 69th Cannes Film Festival talked about his nice professional experience in China.

"It was incredible to work in China for the first time in my life and collaborating with a complete Chinese crew, producers, director and actors," Fiennes told Xinhua in an exclusive interview here in Cannes.

"It was a very wonderful and invigorating experience, and that's the blessing of an actor, because you get taken into other cultures and introduced into their point of views," he said.

The Last Race is a Sino-American co-production film directed by Stephen Shin and starring Fiennes and Shawn Dou. The film is based on the real story of the Chinese-born Olympic runner and missionary Eric Liddell's heroics in a Second World War prison camp in China.

Asked about the best part working in China, Fiennes said: "All of that, I have always loved to work with another culture and language."

"I was sent the script, I read it and I responded. Previously during my career, I worked with another Chinese movie director in Killing Me Softly by Chen Kaige," the British actor said.

About the collaboration with director Shin, Fiennes said he researched a lot on the specific subject to make sure to bring the context and the emotional truth to the screenplay.

"I also tried to step into the director's and writer's vision," Fiennes continued.

As for his favourite Chinese movies, Fiennes said: "Among the Chinese movies that really stayed with me, I would name two titles, Farewell My Concubine by Chen Kaige and Raise the Red Lantern by Zhang Yimou."

For Fiennes, the success of the Chinese cinema is partly because Chinese movies are evolving and, secondly because China is more and more open. The talent has always been there and from the distribution point of view, the job is very exciting.

KIEV Trevor Cahill Jersey , July 6 (Xinhua) -- Ukraine's central bank on Thursday revised down its forecast for the country's gross domestic product (GDP) growth this year from 1.9 percent to 1.6 percent.

"The forecast was revised due to the sluggish economic performance in the first half of the year, particularly in the service sector, and the adjusted expectation for this year's grain harvest," the bank said in a statement.

Ukraine's key industries, including metallurgy, mining Taijuan Walker Jersey , energy and transport may show worse performance by the end of the year than previously expected, it said.

The Ukrainian economy grew by 2.3 percent in 2016 after two years of decline.

Xi, Merkel watch friendly football match between Chinese, German youth teams

China, Germany pledge to take bilateral ties to higher levels

Xi, Merkel launch Panda garden in Berlin zoo

Bullet trains begin to travel from Beijing to Xiong'an New Area

Tourists visit Int'l Bazar at Urumqi in NW China's Xinjiang

Lotus flowers blossom across China

Hot dog eating contest held in New York

Take closer look at new Beijing-Shanghai overnight sleeper trains

HANOI Shelby Miller Jersey , June 29 (Xinhua) -- Vietnam is poised to make a gross domestic product (GDP) growth of 5.73 percent in the first half of this year, its General Statistics Office said on Thursday.

Between January and June, Vietnam's agriculture, industry and service sectors grew 2.65 percent, 5.81 percent and 6.85 percent, respectively Robbie Ray Jersey , against the same period last year, the office said, noting that the service sector has seen the highest year-on-year growth in the last five years.

Services with high growth rates included wholesales and retails (7.1 percent), accommodations and catering for travelers (8.9 percent), finance, banking and insurance (7.66 percent) Patrick Corbin Jersey , and realty trading (3.86 percent).

The Vietnamese government has showed strong determination to realize the target of a 6.7 percent increase in the country's GDP this year. Its GDP growth last year was 6.21 percent.

Premier Li urges China's rust belt to speed up reforms

Sharing session to celebrate 20th anniv. of HK's return held in S China

Hong Kong to mark 20th anniv. of return to motherland

China's domestic marine research vessel unveiled in Guangdong

China, Kyrgyzstan hold anti-terror drill in Xinjiang

In pics: woodblock movable type printing in C China

Muslims celebrate Eid al-Fitr worldwide

Plane Pull fundraising campaign held in Vancouver, Canada

Jake LaMotta, an iron-fisted battler who brawled his way to a middleweight title and was later memorialized by Robert De Niro in the film "Raging Bull," has died. He was 95.

The former middleweight champion died on Tuesday at a Miami-area hospital from complications of pneumonia, according to his longtime fiancee Nick Ahmed Jersey , Denise Baker.

LaMotta handed Sugar Ray Robinson his first defeat and reigned for nearly two years as middleweight champion during a time boxing was one of America's biggest sports. He was a fan favorite who fought with fury, though he admitted to once intentionally losing a fight to get in line for a title bout.

LaMotta gained fame with a new generation because of the 1980 film based loosely on his autobiography from a decade earlier. De Niro won an Academy Award playing the troubled boxer — violent both inside and outside the ring — in a Martin Scorsese film that several critics have ranked as among the top 100 movies ever made.

"Rest in Peace, Champ," De Niro said in a statement.

"Jake LaMotta was a champ," said Scorsese. "He was, as they say Jorge De La Rosa Jersey , larger than life. He lived a tough life, with a lot to overcome, but that's exactly what he did. I'm glad to have had the chance to know him."

The Bronx Bull, as he was known in his fighting days, compiled an 83-19-4 re.

Lun 9 Avr - 09:37 (2018)
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Avr - 09:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Lun 9 Avr - 09:37 (2018)
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   news web geek Index du Forum » Jeux Android

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation